This one almost seems too good to be true. With just 10 minutes of prep and some simple ingredients you can make an awesome healthy dinner. Meal prep made easy.
Time: Prep: 10 Minutes. Cook: 30 Minutes.
Macros Per Serving: 420 kCal | 35g Protein | 19.9g Fat | 26.1g Carbs
2 Salmon Fillets (approx 250g)
250g Potatoes, chopped into 1cm cubes
1 Bunch Broccolini (150g approx)
3 tsp olive oil
Bronte Blends Smokey BBQ Seasoning
Bronte Blends Garlic Herb Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 180 Degrees (C)
- Rub the salmon with 1 tsp olive oil and sprinkle over some Bronte Blends Smokey BBQ Seasoning. Be generous with the seasoning!
- In a bowl, pour the remaining olive oil over the potatoes and add about 2 tbsp of Garlic and Herb Seasoning. Mix to coat.
- Put the potatoes in the oven. After about 15 minutes, pop in the salmon. Cook for another 15 minutes, or until the potatoes are cooked through.
- Microwave the broccolini for 2 minutes in a microwave-safe bowl with a dash of water. (If you haven’t tried cooking broccoli this way before, it’s a game changer!)
- Remove the salmon and potatoes from the oven and serve immediately with the broccolini.