This super easy paella is a one-pot dish that’s perfect for a mid-week comfort meal. Our recipe is loaded with veggies and protein so great for anyone looking to hit those macros!
Macros Per Serving: 390 kCal | 42.3g Protein | 8.2g Fat | 45g Carbs
Time: Prep: 10 Minutes. Cook: 25 Minutes.
1tbsp Olive Oil
400g diced chicken breast
1 small onion, diced (70g)
200g capsicum, sliced (2 medium capsicum)
1 cup arborio rice (170g)
2 tbsp Bronte Blends Smokey BBQ Seasoning
2 Cups Chicken Stock
1 400g tin diced tomatoes
1 cup frozen peas (80g)
Lemon Wedges to serve (optional)
- Heat oil in a large non-stick pan on a medium heat. Add the chicken and cook through. Remove chicken from the pan, cover and set aside.
- Add the onion and capsicum to the pan. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the rice and Bronte Blends Smokey BBQ Seasoning to the pan. Stir to coat evenly.
- Add the chicken stock and tin of tomatoes to the pan. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover and leave to simmer for about 15 minutes or until the liquid has been absorbed. Stir regularly, particularly for last 5 minutes of cooking
- When the liquid has been absorbed, turn off the heat. Add the peas and cooked chicken. Stir through and leave to sit for 2 minutes.
- Dish up with some lemon wedges to serve.