This will become your go-to breakfast, guaranteed. Just three ingredients, filled with protein and perfect for a lunch box. Silicone muffin tins are the trick here, along with Bronte Blends Garlic Herb Seasoning, of course.
Servings: 2 (Makes six mini muffins)
Time: Prep: 3 Minutes. Cook: 12 Minutes.
Macros Per Serving (excluding oil): 250 kCal | 20.4g Protein | 15.7g Fat | 3.6g Carbs
6 large eggs
2 cups sliced zucchini
2 Tbsp Bronte Blends Garlic Herb Seasoning
Optional: 1tsp Olive Oil Spray
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (C)
- Lightly oil the silicon muffin tin if required. Whisk the eggs together with the Bronte Blends Garlic Herb Seasoning
- Put a handful of zucchini into each muffin mold and pour over the egg mixture. Don’t overfill as the mixture will rise.
- Bake in the oven for about 12-15 minutes.
- And that’s it! Eat straight away or pack in your lunchbox and heat for 30 seconds in the microwave later.