A Mexican, vegetarian take on the Italian classic! Packed with veggies, this is great for a cosy winter meal at home.
Time: Prep: 25 Minutes. Cook: 25 minutes
Macros Per Serving: 369 Calories, 18g Protein, 43g Carbs, 13g Fat
2 x 400g Tins Diced Tomatoes
1 Red Onion, diced (120g)
2 tbsp Bronte Blends Burrito Bowl Seasoning
1tbsp Olive Oil
1 Red Capsicum, chopped (180g)
2 Zucchinis, chopped (200g)
1 x 400g tin Black Beans, drained
1 x 400g tin Sweet Corn, drained
6 Large Flour Tortilla Wraps. (350g)
2 Cups Low Fat Cheese (150g)
Optional - Coriander to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (C)
- Make the tomato sauce: In a blender or nutribullet, blend the diced tomatoes, half of the diced onion and 2 tbsp of Bronte Blends Burrito Bowl Seasoning.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the zucchini, capsicum and the remainder of the onion to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes. Turn off the heat, add the corn and black beans and mix through.
- Spread a few spoons of the tomato sauce over the base of a lasagne dish. Place one wrap on top in the middle of the dish. Tear another wrap into quarters and use the pieces to fill in the corners, making a full layer.
- Top this with half of the cooked veggie mix. Drizzle over half of the tomato sauce and spread the sauce using the back of a spoon. Sprinkle over half a cup of the cheese.
- Add another layer of tortilla wraps and repeat step 5 to create another layer.
- Top with the final layer of tortilla wraps and sprinkle over the remaining cup of cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving with chopped coriander.